The Clinical Neuroscience Institute (CNSI) is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary neuroscience program that provides total neurologic care for patients and their families in Southwestern Ohio.
What Is Neuroscience?
Neuroscience is the study of the nervous system. Your nervous system consists of two main parts:
- Central nervous system—the brain and spinal cord
- Peripheral nervous system—the nerves that serve the neck, trunk, arms, legs, skeletal muscles and internal organs
The nervous system controls functions such as:
- Cognition (thinking)
About the Clinical Neuroscience Institute
Our multidisciplinary neuroscience team offers comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and care for neurologic conditions (conditions of the nervous system).
Examples of neurologic conditions include:
The Clinical Neuroscience Institute includes specialty and subspecialty departments, including neurology, interventional neurology, neurocritical care and neurosurgery.
You benefit from:
- A multispecialty group of physicians that collaborates to enhance quality of care
- A simplified billing process
- Advanced technology for excellent treatment of neurologic conditions
- Ease of referrals and appointments
- Research and clinical trials offering care that isn’t available outside of academic medical centers
Learn more about CNSI: