The physicians and staff of Montgomery Orthopaedic Surgeons and Associates are committed to providing a wide range of orthopaedic services to help you improve your bone and joint health, including surgical and non-operative care. We strive to offer the best treatment options for your needs and enhance your quality of life.
With five orthopaedic surgeons and one nonsurgical orthopaedic provider on staff, new patients are always welcomed and accommodated quickly. Our surgeons are all board certified and members of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Our nonsurgical providers are board certified in both family practice and sports medicine, making them uniquely qualified to manage your musculoskeletal health needs.
We care for patients needing:
- Non-surgical and surgical orthopaedic care
- Joint replacement including hips, knees, and shoulders
- Joint revision and complex reconstruction
- Orthopaedic sports medicine for athletes and active individuals
- Surgical and non-surgical management of the elbow, wrist and hand
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound to augment patient diagnosis and treatment via injection
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injection for patients who meet appropriate criteria
- fracture care
- workers comp
- arthroscopic surgery of shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle
At Montgomery Orthopaedic Surgeons and Associates, our goal is to see all new patients within one to two days of a physician's referral.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Learn more about Montgomery Orthopaedic Surgeons and Associates